(Junction of California, Arizona and Nevada)
This Tri-State region is composed of Northwestern Arizona, Laughlin, Nevada, and Needles, California. There are more good golf options than most people realize along this recreational stretch of the Colorado River.
These rankings are based on my impressions of the overall design, scenery and relative value combined with more measurable elements such as conditioning, facilities and customer service (taking into account my personal experience(s) at the course and general word-of-mouth from Greenskeeper.org reviews/ratings).
Keep in mind when clicking on any active review links below that often I review multiple courses in the same article, so sometimes you have to scroll down in the story to find the course listed here.
PUBLIC REGULATION COURSES:
- Laughlin Ranch Golf Club • Bullhead City, AZ
- Mojave Resort Golf Club • Laughlin, NV
- Emerald Canyon Golf Course • Parker, AZ
- The Refuge Golf & Country Club • Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Los Lagos Golf Club • Fort Mohave, AZ
- Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course • Kingman, AZ
- El Rio Golf Club • Mohave Valley, AZ
- Rivers Edge Golf Course • Needles, CA
- Lake Havasu Golf Club (formerly London Bridge) (West) • Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Huukan Golf Club • Fort Mohave, AZ
PUBLIC SHORT COURSES: