(Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee)
Another region loaded with incredible golf. I haven’t played much there (yet), but everything has been pretty great so far.
These rankings are based on my impressions of the overall design, scenery and relative value combined with more measurable elements such as conditioning, facilities and customer service (taking into account my personal experience(s) at the course and general word-of-mouth).
Keep in mind when clicking on any active review links below that often I review multiple courses in the same article, so sometimes you have to scroll down in the story to find the course listed here.
- Harbour Town Golf Links • Hilton Head Island, SC
- TPC Sawgrass (THE PLAYERS Stadium) • Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside) • St. Simons Island, GA
- TPC Sawgrass (Dye’s Valley) • Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Sea Island Resort (Plantation) • St. Simons Island, GA
- Stonehenge Golf Club • Fairfield Glade, TN
- Old Silo Golf Club • Mt. Sterling, KY
- World Golf Village (King & Bear) • St. Augustine, FL
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links • Nashville, TN