When it comes to Oregon golf, most people now think of Bandon. But travel inland and there’s no shortage of amazing courses. From the Portland area out toward Bend and even further down to Southern Oregon, I’ve barely even scratched the surface and I cannot wait to play more of these courses as time goes on.
These rankings are based on my impressions of the overall design, scenery and relative value combined with more measurable elements such as conditioning, facilities and customer service (taking into account my personal experience(s) at the course and general word-of-mouth from Greenskeeper.org reviews/ratings).
Keep in mind when clicking on any active review links below that often I review multiple courses in the same article, so sometimes you have to scroll down in the story to find the course listed here.
PUBLIC REGULATION COURSES:
- Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club (Ghost Creek) • North Plains, OR
- The Running Y Ranch • Klamath Falls, OR
- Langdon Farms Golf Club • Aurora, OR
- Widgi Creek Golf Club • Bend, OR
- Tetherow Golf Club • Bend, OR
- Pronghorn (Nicklaus Course) • Bend, OR
- Eagle Point Golf Club • Eagle Point, OR
- Chehalem Glenn Golf Course • Newburg, OR
- Stone Ridge Golf Club • Eagle Point, OR
- Grants Pass Golf Club • Grants Pass, OR
- Centennial Golf Club • Medford, OR
- The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club (North Course) • Aloha, OR
- River’s Edge Golf Course • Bend, OR
- Cougar Canyon Golf Course • Myrtle Creek, OR
- Dutcher Creek Golf Course • Grants Pass, OR
- *Cedar Links Golf Course • Medford, OR (*CLOSED)
- Eugene Country Club • Eugene, OR
- Illinois Valley Golf Club • Cave Junction, OR