This region extends from everything north of the Golden Gate Bridge up to the Santa Rosa area and then out to the Napa Valley and Fairfield. I’m just starting to get some quantity in this list, so I look forward to more visits here in the future.
These rankings are based on my impressions of the overall design, scenery and relative value combined with more measurable elements such as conditioning, facilities and customer service (taking into account my personal experience(s) at the course and general word-of-mouth from Greenskeeper.org reviews/ratings).
Keep in mind when clicking on any active review links below that often I review multiple courses in the same article, so sometimes you have to scroll down in the story to find the course listed here.
PUBLIC REGULATION COURSES:
- The Links at Bodega Harbour • Bodega Bay, CA
- Chardonnay Golf Club • American Canyon, CA
- Eagle Vines Golf Club • American Canyon, CA
- Rancho Solano Golf Club • Fairfield, CA
- Blue Rock Springs Golf Club (East) • Vallejo, CA
- Foxtail Golf Club (North) • Rohnert Park, CA
- Paradise Valley Golf Course • Fairfield, CA
- Napa Golf Course at Kennedy Park • Napa, CA
- Oakmont Golf Club (West) • Santa Rosa, CA
- Mare Island Golf Club • Mare Island, CA
- Foxtail Golf Club (South) • Rohnert Park, CA
- The Golf Club at Rio Vista • Rio Vista, CA
PUBLIC SHORT COURSES: