This region has become one of golf’s most desirable destinations. With rugged scenery and world-class designs, it is truly a hot spot worth exploring. Wolf Creek is regarded as the area’s premier course and for good reason, but the list is deep and I have now officially played everything Coyote Springs through Mesquite and up into Southern Utah.
These rankings are based on my impressions of the overall design, scenery and relative value combined with more measurable elements such as conditioning, facilities and customer service (taking into account my personal experience(s) at the course and general word-of-mouth from Greenskeeper.org reviews/ratings).
Keep in mind when clicking on any active review links below that often I review multiple courses in the same article, so sometimes you have to scroll down in the story to find the course listed here.
PUBLIC REGULATION COURSES:
- Wolf Creek Golf Club • Mesquite, NV
- Sand Hollow Resort (Championship) • Hurricane, UT
- Conestoga Golf Club • Mesquite, NV
- Coyote Springs Golf Club • Coyote Springs, NV
- Coral Canyon Golf Course • Washington, UT
- Sunbrook Golf Club • St. George, UT
- Sky Mountain Golf Course • Hurricane, UT
- Oasis Golf Club (The Palmer Course) • Mesquite, NV
- Falcon Ridge Golf Course • Mesquite, NV
- The Ledges Golf Club • St. George, UT
- Oasis Golf Club (The Canyons Course) • Mesquite, NV
- SunRiver Golf Club • St. George, UT
- CasaBlanca Golf Club • Mesquite, NV
- Green Spring Golf Course • Washington, UT
- Palms Golf Club • Mohave County, AZ (Mesquite, NV)
- Southgate Golf Club • St. George, UT
- St. George Golf Club • St. George, UT
PUBLIC SHORT COURSES: