(Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio)
I was blown away by the quality of golf in this area. I can’t wait to go back and check out more courses in this region someday because I know there’s a lot more I need to explore!
These rankings are based on my impressions of the overall design, scenery and relative value combined with more measurable elements such as conditioning, facilities and customer service (taking into account my personal experience(s) at the course and general word-of-mouth).
Keep in mind when clicking on any active review links below that often I review multiple courses in the same article, so sometimes you have to scroll down in the story to find the course listed here.
- Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club • Arcadia, MI
- Cog Hill Country Club #4 (Dubsdread) • Lemont, IL
- Brickyard Crossing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway • Indianapolis, IN
- St. Ives Golf Club • Stanwood, MI
- Longaberger Golf Club • Nashport, OH
- Tullymore Golf Club • Stanwood, MI
- The Fort Golf Course • Indianapolis, IN
- Cog Hill Country Club #2 (Ravines) • Lemont, IL
- Purgatory Golf Club • Noblesville, IN